Women’s Ministry shares God’s love with other Christian women by serving our church and community. Being a member does not mean that you must participate in everything we do. Choose the activity that interests you. Volunteer as much or as little as your time allows. Some of the things we currently do:
- Provide funeral luncheons by donating a dish to pass and/or serving lunch. Contact Pat Ball, Corrine Schraffenberger or Vickie Wangelin for more information.
- Visit shut-ins weekly at The Village Rehabilitation (Fair Acres) in Armada.
- Send inspirational poems to shut-ins from our church each month.
- Serve on the Altar Guild one month a year. For more information, contact Vickie Wangelin.
- Participate in annual fund-raising events – Cookie Walk, Pie Sales, Garden Walk.
- Make quilts for Lutheran World Relief by cutting and sewing squares for quilt tops, tying quilts, or binding the edges of the quilt in your home.
- Participate in various mission projects – collect mites for LWML, have baby showers for Lutheran Child and Family Services and Compassion Pregnancy, collect items for children in need, and supply and deliver Cheer Boxes to our shut-ins each November. For more information, contact Joyce Schwark.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!